Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're pillow fighting in our undies while watching pirate porn.

Hahahaha, MonGIRLS night! Yeah, so it's Friday night and Johnny, Cupcake, and I are watching Role Models with candy and Johnny's dog. I can't feel more at home and in my own skin when I'm around them, especially when Mama Johnny is making us food. :] It just feels like... we're always mind fucking eachother! Unfortunately, I had to go home extra early after the movie ended since I've officially lost my voice and started recieving bad cramps. Ooh, today is the exact date I started my first period! Happy period Anniversairy to me. :]

Anyways, this week has just been.. completely under the weather, literally and figuratively. Not only was the sky gloomy and the ground moist, the rest of the world and I have been attacked by viruses and diseases. In the midst of the world's current and greatest pandemic, the N1H1 virus, also known as 'swine flu', there's much to hope for and a lot to be depressed/worried about. I feel as if I've undergone nearly every seasonal sickness in one week. From a cold on Sunday to a fever on Tuesday and a common flu on Thursday, I am now experiencing terrible allergies on this Friday. So yes, this has defineitly not been the brightest week the world or I have experienced. But now I'm at home enjoying some of my favorite lazy past times- laying cozily in my bed, blogging with some orange juice, and of course, watching House.

What I would give for my own Dr. House. Mm, lust.

No comments: