You know those nights where you're just like, how am I ever going to be able to get through all of this schoolwork and actually compress all of this knowledge into my brain in such a short amount of time? This is probably top 5 of those nights for me. I can't even think or splatter what I really want to say onto this blog right now. Did that even make sense? I don't know, I haven't been getting much sleep.
Wednesday- essay due, math presentation
Thursday- physics final, math presentation
Friday- physics final, math quiz, english test
A book that I haven't read, a math quiz where I haven't even opened my book all week... I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it was quite a hand full for it all to be compressed in one week. Yeah, yeah, I should have worked on it over the break. I really would've.. if I had known all of it was due this week! NOW, I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 12:30 TOMORROW. Let loose like Caprisun juice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment