Melancholic- disposed to or affected with melancholyFirst off, I don't think there's anyone out there who despises empathy-seeking individuals as much as I do but this entire blog will be about me-- complaining.
I've noticed that I never blog when I'm "melancholic". I'm assuming there's a deeper meaning to it-- like I try to suppress my emotions while free-falling into a bottomless pit of hopelessness. I'm completely contradicting my last entry but I've hit the depths of despondency, rock bottom. Sure, I've been receiving glimpses of highs here and there but these past two weeks have just been a series of analogous events with me staying at home and procrastinating like a madman. Bleh, everyone goes through it, some less then others.
Spring Break is right around the corner and I'm not even nearly jumping for joy. This is so abnormal of me but how could I be excited when I'm anticipating to write 3 papers, spend tedious hours copying notes, and strategize my future at a junior college?<<(I've decided not to attend CSULB. It would look a lot better on my transcript to receive a Bachelors from a UC). Anyways, there's nothing to look forward to, unlike my blog a year ago. Plus, this weather is shit and my mood is correlating along with it. Boo. :[
My life has DEFINITELY been lacking luster lately and I mean, big time. You know what word would describe my life right now? Bland-- I effing hate that word so much. I need to spice it up, excitement isn't just going to come out of the sky and pour into my life. Hopefully things will look brighter when I'm off sick duty.
Well this entire blog has been about selfish little me, so I promise to dedicate my next blog to all of those that surround me. By the way, we all need to LIVE.
P.s. I'm getting really sick of disrupting the class with my loud coughs which sound like sneezes. Pardon me.

No comments:
Post a Comment