I haven't seen such a beautiful morning like this in ages. Actually, it was probably last week but my teen years have been filled with so many twists and turns, events and episodes that a week feels like a month. I suppose it was my alcohol withdrawal, prolonged sickness, or lack of sleep that made my week so depressing. I haven't felt that miserable in a really, really long time, probably over 8 months. For the first time, I didn't feel like smiling, laughing, being with friends, or doing any other Sugar! related things.
Not only was I unhappy, I was afraid. Afraid of a lot of things. I woke up from a horrible, pragmatic nightmare in which I gouged my eyes and out and was left permanently blind. Usually nightmares are supposed to provide a sense of relief when the dreamer wakes up, yet, I was still in dismay and grief, as if I were still blind. In addition to my nightmare, I had this huge ache in my chest of having to tell my parents that I was involved in a hit&run accident with them having to pay for the damages. Not only that, I lost my school binder consisting of a whole semester of notes.
Luckily, everything has now blown over and my parents were very understanding about the situation. I still have some things bothering me like tons of homework and my missing binder. BUT overall, I could honestly say that I'm happy. Things go my way too much of the time. :] Either that, or I just really need to snap into reality and learn that everything's "not always rainbows and butterflies". Why does it look that way to me though?

No comments:
Post a Comment