Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What the Hot Weather?

Human beings should not be mandated to wear clothes-- it's preposterous. If anything, we should just sport swimwear all the time... or an extra large shirt with boxers. Comfy! I absolutely loathe wearing bras. It's the most constricting, annoying piece of clothing that I have to wear on a daily basis. Do all girls agree?
*A brassiere (Brit. /'bræzɪə(r)/; U.S. /brə'zir/, commonly referred to as a bra, /brɑː/) is an article of clothing that covers, supports, and elevates the breasts.
I think mine are still young enough to be supported by gravity. If I was daring enough, I would do it.

So, I would expect myself to have some crazy story that took place on 4/20, but I don't. I didn't even step outside of my house after getting home after school. Nope, just went straight to homework until 8. Good job Sugar. :]

The weather is ablaze, I could literally smell summer when I walk past certain regions of my house. Somehow, I could serious smell the humidity of the air, suntan lotion, and chlorine. Hmm, reminds me of last summer which was pretty good, not exceptionally good, but still pretty good. It's not that I had a lot of fun, I was really driven looking at my past blogs. I felt.. responsible.

Best thing at the moment-- warm summer nights. :]


Cousins, cousins, cousins!! <33333

No comments: