So shortly after my last blog, I experienced my first emotional breakdown. On top of all the stress going for my that night, I realized that I missed the due date to submit my paper into turnitin.com. Fml. So today, I e-mailed my essay to her on schoolloop with an apology letter in hopes that she would except my paper and mistake. But as I was writing my apology, I really just wanted to say, "YOU'RE A FAT BITCH THAT NEEDS A HUSBAND AND A NEW JOB BUT ISN'T DAMN DESERVING ENOUGH FOR IT." Yeah..
Earlier this morning, my mom brought up a conversation that she was having with her friend the other day. So, basically her friend told my mom that she felt as if my mom didn't give me enough attention and time, which was true... when I was a child though. Then I realized, maybe I crave more attention then the average peoples NOW because she didn't give me enough as a child. You would presume that I would've thought about it years ago but I really didn't take it into consideration until now.
Well anyways, I'm going to have a mum's day today. Yay, just us two girls! She's really more of a friend then a mom now, since I've been getting older and she seems to be getting younger. Yeah.. and she's sort of figured out that I drink A LOT which is really unlike her since she drinks about twice a year. That's probably the only thing that's different about us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment