Where's that determination I once possessed? It's 1am and I find myself starring at a blank page with a few incomplete sentences on it, which are just a few points I plan on covering for my journalism story. Those few sentences should have been a complete 500 word article by now but due to my lack of concentration and extreme procrastination, I'll be turning in a 'skimming the surface' paper tomorrow. I feel as if my drive for everything is gone now.
By the way, I quit drinking, even on a weekly basis. Apart from the exception of parties or events, I'll be soberly hanging out. I just feel as if I'm weighed down after every drunken afternoon/night, literally and figuratively. Plus, it brings out a side of me that I'd rather not have anyone see.
I'm need to take pictures of all my bruises, scrapes, and scars from my drunken times. I could make a huge collage with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment