Yesterday's first 'glow-in-the-dark' dance was fun, as expected, and my pill was freaking amazing. The only downside is that my jaw isn't very mobile today and my tongue is completely chewed up. Other then that, I don't have a crash at all and I feel great with this gorgeous weather shining down on my face. The dance went by extremely fast and they actually played trance! Yeah, that got me pumped. Oh, and thanks Patrick. :] It felt like heaven x10 when you were scratching and biting me as we danced. Hahahaha.
So going back to Friday, I almost died.. AGAIN! I have too many near death experiences. Well perhaps I'm over exaggerating but seriously, I could have gotten serious head trauma. Mongols and I were on top of the roof of a bathroom at Alum Rock park, with 40's of course. All of a sudden, a park ranger came and we all had to bounce, fast. Extremely intoxicated and not being able to think or walk straight, I TRIED leaping onto the lower roof to get down, which required more effort then I thought and somehow, I didn't make it. Before I knew it, I was upside down, dangling with my foot hooked onto an open square on a gate. Thank God. If that miracle didn't happen, I would have plummeted head first into the concrete.
I don't want to exclude my parents out of my teenage years, so I spent my entire Saturday morning and afternoon with them. Oh, and since my step-brother was back from New York, we ate with them too. Even though I never mention my family in my blog, I'm really close to them. I don't get to see my parents every Friday and Saturday though since I'm always out and they're always out. I think I'm going to be a lot like them when I'm older, young forever.

1 comment:
you knew you'd love my rake dancing! =)
Post a Comment