Sunday, March 1, 2009

Terrifying Tempest

This is the scariest weather ever! I'm home by myself and I think my roof is on the verge of blowing off!! Eeeeks!

Yesterday's beer pong competition was fun! Fun, fun fun. And beer (smiles). Lots and lots of beer (bigger smile). So much beer, I hold it responsible for my exceptionally eccentric dream last night. There was so much to it that if it were written down, it would turn into a hefty novel. Let's just say that it went from the most absurd combination of animals to picking flowers with my little god brother.

Anyways, enough about my peculiar dreams. I really need to start showing up to first period more often before I nearly fail! I was deducted 70 points last semester from government due to tardies -_-. Wtf. Oh, and for some reason, I've been telling everyone my Friday morning story so I might as well end my blog about it, as pointless as it is.

Well, I was already late for first period on Friday so I decided to take a trip to Savemart for cute band-aids! When I got there, they didn't really have what I was looking for so I decided to go to Safeway instead and there, I got these super cute Barbie band-aids! Yayy! After that, I got sort of hungry and decided not to show up to first period at all. So, I took drive to McDonalds and picked up hash browns for Johnny and I. The end.

No comments: