Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

Okay, so maybe I'm not. But to me, everyone is Irish on Irish Day! I'd rather not call it Saint Patrick's Day after I found the meaning behind it. Plus, I didn't find any rainbows or a pot of gold! Well anyways, Irish Day was celebrated with a whole lot of Mickey's, at least for Joanna and I. How fitting. :]

Oh yeah, and that thing about always being determined when I'm drunk... I conjure up eating TWO Cup of Noodles when I got home. FUCK MEEEE, so much for my effing diet. Well that was the last thing I remembered before looking at the time on my block-like cell phone which said 11:00pm. Next thing I know, I was rushing out of bed into the shower, thanking that it was still the same day.

"I only drink on two occasions - When I am thirsty and when I'm not thirsty."
- Brendan Behan

P.s. I lost the lucky braceley I once possessed with a leaf, bird, missing elephant, and missing peace sign. :[ No wonder my grades haven't been up to par lately.

No comments: