I'm way, way too determined when I'm drunk. If I have a set goal, I'll do whatever possible to get it, so just watch out... I recall that I told myself I would make eggs when I got home and even though I don't remember actually making or eating eggs, I know I did. This morning I got a knock on my door around 8 telling me that I left the stove on all night. -_-. Thank goodness my step dad is so chill because my mom would freak is she found out.
The question that will never be answered and that I wonder about everyday. What is life and it's purpose? Is your entire life revolved around learning about yourself as a person? Creating yourself as a person? Is it to help the rest of society and future generations to come? Or is it just one of those, -you're born and then you die kind of concepts. Well I kind of think it's all of those things. Of course at 17, I wouldn't know but what I've seemed to think the aim of life is to experience and learn, feel emotions and passions. But wouldn't it just be completely awesome to achieve nirvana? Or would it- what would life be like after that? Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.

1 comment:
the whole meaning of life is finding out what it means.
Post a Comment