This has been a particular weekend comprised of the use of illegal substances, at least for a minor.
We hit a gorgeous beach on Friday afternoon while the rest of our classmates were rooting on the rest of their friends at FANTASTICS. I'd rather not be there, I find it quite dreary when we're not participating. So although the beach was quite an inspiring beauty, I was too cold and too drunk to really appreciate it and make the most out of that day. I probably had about ten beers of Natural Ice/Keystone that day, yikes. I have a pretty weak beer system. Well the highlights of my Friday was walking up the cliff twice with no shoes and getting lost(almost the worst enduring pains ever), being toppled and engulfed by a wave when I was trying to look all sexy in the ocean, and eating raw mussels, yum! Other then that, the whole bon fire thing didn't ensue and it was pitch black so we settled on heading home around 8 or 9.
I wake up six hours later in my bed, still sandy, realizing that it was now six in the morning. Wtf happened after the beach? I tried piecing bits of last night together but I just couldn't recall one memory after leaving the beach. Two hours later, Jordan texts me to get pho with him and Johnny. Little did Johnny and I know that we would get a crazy trip off Brownies around 1 that day. I swear, weed makes people think of the craziest shit. I thought I was a butterfly in a cacun when I was wrapped in Joanna's blanket. I thought I was late for school when Andy Khan was messing with me. I thought we were in San Francisco and all of a sudden in a flower field. Oh yeah, and I was hallucinating like crazy when I was looking at Jordan's blanket. It feels like what people say an acid trip would be. Poor Johnny threw up. :[ Anyhow, we were completely cracked out by 6 on Patrick's bed. I think people played beer pong while we slept. Oh yeah, and I looked like a hooker on crack today.

No comments:
Post a Comment