Sunday, March 8, 2009

Love?

Are there different types of love? There's only one way to say it, but how could the meanings be so different? Intimacy? Friendship? The word is too broad.

I've been drunk for over 27 hours. If this blog didn't have spell check, it would be the most pointless blog ever.

Today turned out to be a very exquisite adventure. I honestly don't know how, but I ended up in San Francisco with Vivian, Andy Khan, Kevie, and A-$. I'm sure it was a blast, even though I don't remember the most of it. My morning started off EXTREMELY drunk, awakened by the sound of text messages. Yes, very annnoyed since I had the WORST HEADACHE EVER. I called A-$, in hopes of him curing my hangover and he told me he would be going to La Vics with Kevie in a bit so I decided to join them and drag Andy Khan along. Still EXTREMELY drunk, so I decided to have a couple more shots of Grey Goose. Bad idea. Alcohol only leads to more alcohol.

I just know that we went to the Post Secrets museum with Vivian (yeah, I didn't know it was a musum either.) I was the only one crying in there... I feel like such a whimp now, but how could you not cry?! Those secrets are so touching and I know you could relate to at least 30% of them.

After the museum, we went to Coit Tower, where I could barely walk, let alone run like everyone else. By that point, I finished half of Kevie's Miller and half of my Steel 2 11. Later, we got clam chowder from the warf and now, I'm still very drunk and just contemplating about the word, love.

Oh yes, I also had a nature weekend. It was GORGEOUS out. It's also humerous because my mom and I both agreed that this was the happiest time of our lives.

No comments: