Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Conspicuous

It's kind of annoying how my emotions are so palpable sometimes, not that I put up a facade or anything. Nevertheless, it seems as if people can always tell how I'm feeling, no matter how hard I try to keep my emotions cloaked. Perhaps it's because I'm such an open book and one of the worst liars around. You are the x-ray, and I am the skeleton.

Today, I went to Target with my dear sweetest #1, Adam! I dragged him along since he had nothing better to do and I had a shopping list that needed doing . Little did we know that we would spend 2 hours in Target fascinated by products, not even relevant to my brief shopping list. So of course, I ended up walking out of the store with more things then intended. However, I am very pleased with my items! :]

Ordinarily, I would have something on my mind bothering me, such as a test or such, but surprisingly, I have nothing. I've been keeping my room spotless, I have little to no homework, and best of all, my math and physics grade have gone up a letter grade! Yes, the feeling of accomplishment by not drinking on weekdays. :]

P.s. It started hailing ice the size of baby m&ms today. Just a taste of what is to come in the near future. Global warming. -_-

No comments: