Wednesday, March 11, 2009

6 Days of Bad Judgement

I've somehow accessed my blog through the school computers. Yay! Something for me to do during journalism.

Well yesterday was my sixth day drinking in a row and I really don't recall much of what happened. Hmm, I need to stop making stupid decisions when I'm intoxicated and slow down on getting smashed before my eyes start turning an ugly yellow! Astonishingly, I'm not too worried about my liver. I think everyone has an equal probability at getting liver diseases, alcoholic or not.

Tonight will be a long night of suffering under heaps and loads of homework. It’s my fault for procrastinating but yesterday was an exception to drink since it was Cupcake’s birthday :]. Happy 18th girl! Well stress is a good thing from time to time anyways. Plus, I like to act like I’m Superwoman and manage to get everything done the night before. Oh eff, I forgot I had to study for other tests tomorrow too.

On Monday, I broke my New Year's resolution. :[ I ate Mama noodles! I forgot they were considered “instant noodles” since they weren’t actually cooked. That was another bad decision I made when I was inebriated… On the bright side, I get to eat Cup of Noodles again, yay!! I think I’ll make FIVE when I get home. :]

No comments: