Well can't you see that it's just rainingThere ain't no need to go outside
Waking up too early
Maybe we can sleep in
I'll make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now
Sometimes I feel bad for being so absolutely content with my life. I just don't understand why kids complain and nag about their lives all the time, there's too many things to enjoy out there to be down in the dumps. Stress is a completely different story though, and I understand that- at most. But really, by the end of the day, we'll "just float on okay-e-aye. We'll all float on anyway."- Ben Lee
So guess what. I cleaned my room today and it only took me the slightest of 4 hours. Yeah, I guess that's why I'm exceptionally in a better and relaxed mood today. By skipping out on being with my friends yesterday, I was some how capable of finishing my 3 weeks worth of physics assignments, yay me! It just proves that accomplishment= an unexplainable sense of gratification. Now I can relax, sing along to Jack Johnson, smell the freshness of my room, and just watch as day goes by.
Of course, I'll have to study for my physic's exam tomorrow and start part of my math homework later though... but until then should I think about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment