Yeah, senior year is extremely busy now and it's not even school work that's been taking up my time. I'm just always trying to live in the moment and I REALLY need to get my priorities straight. Although college apps. are over and my classes will be determined by placement tests rather then grades, I need to make room for more important things then downing a forty every night. I'll admit that it's loads of fun and laughter but come on, my room is a PIG STY! Strange that I mention my room out of all things first, but I could be a bit of a neat freak sometimes, even if I seem like the "girl with her middle finger in the air because for the first time in her life she doesn't care." Anyways, back to my priorities. I need to spend more time with family and go out with old friends whenever I get an offer or even start a new book. At least something productive in which I won't regret wasting my life away on days/nights that I can't even remember.
Speaking of oblivion, I sort of messed my face up Friday night when I was competing in a drinking competition with the rest of the Mongols. Andy Khan and I were a team called, "the tanks." Lol, I didn't come up with the name but anyhow, we won :]. Well somewhere within the seemingly 30 minute night, but in reality lasted from 5-11pm, I fell HARD, cried because I thought ghost were really out to get me, and did quite a bit of snogging (at least from what I've heard). Now, the rest of the night is somewhere in the back of my head and in the memories of whoever was watching me. If anyone recalls how I got this prodigious scrape on my face, please tell.
I could probably go on writing for pages about what's been going on in my head but I'll just recap the notable things that's happened in the past month. Well my LAST 'Sadies Hawkins' dance was tons of fun! I must say that it was probably one of the best dances so far and a lot of "psychedelic" things happened that night. Hahaha, and yes, I do mean hallucinations. Well the major parts were when I thought I was talking to someone who wasn't there and the part where I thought there was an orange in Andy Khan's stomach when I was dancing behind him. Totally creepy and of course, some more snogging went on that night.
Oh yes! I almost forgot to mention, Valentine's Day this year was probably my best yet! Like EVERY other year, I didn't have a Valentine so I didn't even think of looking forward to having someone to make puppy-love with that night. Instead, the Mongols and I ended up attending the 'Massive Pillow Fight' in San Francisco. I had an awesome time there since I was pretty intoxicated and, what's more fun then furiously attacking people you don't know? Not to mention that there were some pretty cute boys there... I'm looking forward to attending next year if I don't have any plans, which I know I won't... f my -never having a valentine- curse.
Well now, Winter Break is officially over and I'll be dragging my ass back to school in 7 hours. Fml. I didn't even get to clean my room. -_-'.

No comments:
Post a Comment