For starters, I just have to say that my life has changed drastically since my last post.. and it all took place in just about the month of August? No. September? Well, whenever Don and I broke up from our 2 year relationship.
Reading back on my past entries, I couldn't help but laugh at how naive I was, not saying that I'm not ignorant now of course. Even though it seems like a lot of me has changed, it really hasn't. I've just finally broken out of my shell, learned to be happy without any boys, and did the things that I wanted to do. I still have the same aspirations as I did before, you know, the whole being an editor at a fashion magazine and then opening a sushi bar with my husband after I retire. I know, so perfect right?
Well anyways, I was wavering on whether or not I should start blogging again but I decided to when I stumbled across this article on Yahoo! which informed that blogging makes people smarter, in the sense that it helps exercise the noggin.
Ten, twenty years from now, if I'm curious as to what I've been doing for the past 6 months, I think I'll just have a brief recap.
Hmm.. so in July, Don and I were pretty much going downhill. I was too young, with too little experiences to be in a relationship with tighter rules on me then a boa-constrictor would have on my neck.
My life pretty much turned around in October when I started hanging out with Joanna and our now, "Mongol" crew. Honestly, my life without Don was.. a non-stop voyage of new events and experiences! And the new and awesome people I met were... AWESOME, caring, accepting, and fun! Haha, as dorky as it sounds, I've never met so many accepting and optimistic people before.
A few memorable nights over the months include: the first night I was drunk in Andy's backyard, homecoming, Halloween, WINTER BREAK, and countless other drunk nights. Come to think of it, I've been drinking every weekend since, but I can't really admit to being an alcoholic yet.
OH! And I almost forgot to mention what really did happen the month Don and I broke up. I'll just call it.. the 4 A's, just in case anyone does happen to read this long, insignificant blog.
Well, if I were to sum up my senior year now, it would be: FUN, loving life, alcohol, great friends, and sunshine(even though the weather is pretty cold out).




No comments:
Post a Comment