Sunday, May 3, 2009

A nose in need deserves Puffs indeed


MY NOSE IS ON FIRE. It burnssss! Well it's not really on fire but it sure feels like it from all the wiping and blowing these allergies are torturing me with. All this chafe has tainted my nose with dryness and a pinkish color which really makes me look like a bunny now. I've gone through two square boxes of tissues already, in just one weekend alone! Ugh, I hope this all goes away by Friday because Saturday is.. PROM!

I can barely contain myself as prom nears in proximity. I sort of have regrets about my dress now. It's too.. busy, for sure and 'foofy,' I guess would be the word to describe it. I wish I got something more suttle, like chiffon material so I could pair it up with some 'bitchin' shoes. Actually, I'm not all too excited for prom. I think it's the thought that prom=end of school year=summer. And I am definitely excited for summer. Maybe it's not even summer. Perhaps the the lingerie after party, post prom. Yeah, that's probably it. :]

No comments: