I just don't understand girls in relationships sometimes. Then I find myself positioned in their shoes and end up... acting like a girl too, as much as I hate it. Boys are just stupid. I suppose when you like someone enough though, there's bound to be some vexation. Oh, and I've discovered the qualities that annoy me most in a person: ignorance+stubbornness. UGH. Fupeople. I understand that we're all ignorant in some ways but, people who are close-minded and unreasonable just PISS ME THE FUCK OFF. Grow up, you look like an idiot.
Anywaysss, it feels like something is missing inside of me and I'm not sure if it's physically, mentally, or emotionally. Either way, there's some kind of void that's giving me these funky butterflies.
Since I've been grounded, I've been managing to get out on a near- daily basis. This whole lockdown thing is making me more of a badass then teaching me a lesson. It's like I try to do as much destruction to my body and pack in as much fun as I can while I'm out to make up for the upcoming lonesome nights.
By the way, Jordan took me to experience my first whopper (junior whopper) on Monday. Pretttty delicious but, not enough to send me into a spiriling addiction like McDonald's french fries. Only one more week until my grounding is over and I'll be out and about exploring again! ... and not talking about fast-food -_-.

No comments:
Post a Comment