Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stressed Out

I could not think of a more perfect word for what describes today.

I usually don't tell about my personal problems on here but I will tell you this: With everything that I've gone through, I feel totally depressed. No one knows what I'm going through and no one has any clue what's been bothering me or on my mind. Like many, I may seem happy and cheery all the time, but really, I'm totally not. I usually never tell people about how sad I am but really, I need to voice out.

On top of all my desolation, I have a French test, math test, and a 9 page essay for English due tomorrow that I should have been working on for 2 weeks now. I'm totally screwed.

This has just driven me overboard.

(This is before I was stressed)



(This is what we do in class)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor poor cranky j.