
I was extremely ravenous today so at night, I ate like a cow.
My day started with Don waking me up at 11:15 to go to Petroglifs with his little sister (Linh) and her two friends (Lindsay and Christina), like we planned the day before.
Then, I got ready and they all came around 11:45. From there, we went to Petrofligs which is this place where you paint objects of your choosing and then they glaze it for you so it looks really awesome. I got an egg teapot which also has a cup. Don chose a t-rex piggy bank. Linh decided to paint a mug with a dog imprinted on it. Lindsay painted a plain mug and Christina got a heart box which she made for her mom.
We painted for about 2 and a half hours and all of us were super exhausted after but it was fun. I was really concentrated most of the time and I think all of ours looked pretty cute but we'll see how they come out in 2 days. We were STARVING when we finished since none of us had eaten all day.
After that, we went to a candy store right next door which had A LOT of different candies. There were a lot of rare candies, ice cream, gelato, and chocolates like no other candy store I've ever seen before. Although, things were a bit pricey so no one bought anything.
From there, we went to pick up coffee for Don's mom at Bamboo and all 5 of us went in to see this supposedly "slutty" girl.
Then we dropped off Christina, she had some meeting to go to. Then we had to pump gas. *still starving!
Finally, we were able to get McDonalds. All of us were STARVING... STILL. I could have eaten a whale.
We went back to Don and Linh's house to eat and all of us were savages. Well mostly Don and I.
When we were done, we went to go get brownie mix from Safeway because Lihn and I felt like making brownies.
Then we went to drop off Lindsay.
When we got back to Don's house, Lihn and I made brownies and they came out... not so good. Haha.
After that, I fell asleep for like 50 minutes and then we went to their older sister's house around 11 in E.V.
We played Guitar Hero and Don and Linh played Wii. I was very tired and her blanket was so comfy!
Then I got home around 12:45 and it was an extensive day.





2 comments:
I did this with my mom except me made a $$$jar. In Los Angeles it was called "Color me mine"
You spelled it wrong. It's actually "Petroglyphs"
Post a Comment