Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Poignant Day


Something was really bothering me today but I was just being over emotional about it.

I was super extra tired this morning... even though I slept earlier at like 2. So omg, I fell asleep in first period today which was weird because I could never seem to slumber in that class. Not because it's fun or motivating but it's just so hard to sleep right after you get ready.

Undeniably, second period got me into a bad mood due to my teacher. He totally had something up his ass today and erased one of my "annouces!" Fuck, I hate talking to him.

Third period was so sluggish.

Journalism finally brightened my day and my depressing morning was concluded.


3 comments:

CAKEZ said...

Definitely send me MY jumping picture!


oh look it's:


Cup, BonBons, Rainbow girl!


Rofl the 'food' group'


Okay. so thank jesus everything is solved, tomorrow we go pick up Senor Spikey ballz

CAKEZ said...

I opened my window and smelled barbq! lol makes me think of senor w.

he can grill me anyday, oh and flip me over and fry my buns roflflflflflflfle.


so hooot *german

Anonymous said...

I had days like those.. I think i`ll have one of those tomorrow. =(