Ugh! I fucking hated today.
So my morning actually started off rather well. I woke up early and was able to finish getting ready.
Then as 3rd period came around, I started getting really bad aching cramps and I knew it was that time of the month again.
As I was standing at my locker during break, I feel a huge "WOOSH!" And that's when I knew the painter was in.
In 4th period, I started getting some pretty bad cramps which I never have, except this one time which was REALLY bad.
After, 5th period came around and thats when my cramps were fucking painful as hell. I felt like I couldn't even think, see, or breathe. Like I wasn't even alive. So I sat their the whole period in the WORST pain ever.
I couldn't take it and I wanted to vomit so B took me home during lunch. So when I got home, I got into bed and tried to sleep. After a while, I was finally able to nap. I woke up a couple of hours later and now the cramps are getting light. But still, OUCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment