So school was dreary but other then that, it was loads of fun.
This morning, I woke up "en retard" and I was rushing to get ready at about 10:30. Then M and B came in the middle of me putting on my make up and rushed me some more. After, we were suppose to get bagels but we decided that none of us were craving any. Oh yeah, and it was the first time I had been in the car while M was driving, exciting! So instead of bagels, B went to PW and got some roast beef and yogurt, M got this cinnamon swirl thing she loves with a warm beverage at Starbucks, and I got an original white gummy. Then, we went to M's house to pick up a permission slip. After that, we B's house to get her sister. And off to school.
It wasn't exactly school. I only had Journalism and Math. Nothing spontaneous had occurred.
After school, I went to Don's house and just snuggled. I had 2 cups of noodles in a row...
At night, my family and I celebrated Chinese New Years! We went to a restaurant for the first time for the this occasion. Definitely changing the status quo but it's always a lot of fun to see family. The food was good and it was just a night of plain merriment.
Then, the entire family headed to Ashley's (cousin) house, gave out money, and danced! Fun!

1 comment:
Hmmmmmm where did all my money go from new years..
Post a Comment