So my last two days have been super fun!
Yesterday, we sort of celebrated Ashley's (my best friend/cousin) birthday! It was just Ashley, Sharon (another cousin), and I. First, we were going to go watch Hannah Montana's concert in theaters, but it was really crowded. Plus, I was like the only one who knew all her songs, haha. So instead, we went shopping around Oakridge and ate at the Cheesecake Factory afterwards. It was extra yummy since all of of were ravenous. In addition with my Miso Salmon, the raspberry white chocolate truffle or whatever was totally delectable. Then, around 11 or so, we went back to Ashley's aunts house and I had a complete food coma while the other two talked. Around 1:30, I left, went home, and fell asleep again.
Today was Sadies. I actually had fun, unlike homecoming which wasn't really enjoyable. Beside that, I didn't do much. Oh, at the dance, I sweat into my eye. Am I going to get an eye disease?

3 comments:
OMG. I always order MISO SALMON WTFREEEEEEEEEEAK! ANd I sweat into my eyes when I RUN! OMG REPLICA!
I hope noone reads this ;]
Sadies was fun and yeah cranky j. You have something wrong with your sweat glands cause you sweat out like 10 gallons of day OFF OF YOUR NOSE ALONE! =X jk
Post a Comment