Sunday, February 24, 2008

An Extremely Monotonous Break

I must say... THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST BORING BREAK... EVER!

Nothing interesting has been happening in my life, it sucks. All I've been doing is playing at Don's older sister's house for the past Wii3 nights until 1 in the morning. Before that, all I did was hibernate at Don's house until 2 in the morning. What a wasted break. Oh, and I gained about 5 pounds in 5 days.

Yesterday, B, M, and I drove pretty far for this nail place. I just got a manicure while B got these really cute air brushed zebra tips. Very cute on her.

After, we went to M's house and she got ready for work while B and I vented about our predicaments.

Now, I have the biggest English assignment I've ever had in my life. Well, in a VERY long time and I haven't exactly started AND it's due tomorrow. I was suppose to start 2 weeks ago and I've waited until the last day of break. Like always.

Plus, I have another story for journalism due tomorrow. I haven't started either. Does anyone want to be interviewed about the Winter Sports Rally?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cute how you always have these pics of me.

Anonymous said...

Hey guitar hero was fun, infact so fun that im gunna go tomorrow and play =P