Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Things I Ate

So wow, I'm so effing sleep deprived. I've been staying up until like 2 every single night this entire week when I usually sleep at like... 12.

Yesterday, Don, me, and my parents went to sushi at Minato. Oh! And we finally made reservations for dinner on Valentine's Day at a place downtown called Scott's Seafood. I love seafood! I wanted to go to the Melting Pot but they were already booked all day on Valentine's!!

Today, I ate A LOT. Here is everything I ate after school (HAHAHA, not that you care):

At Don's house:
Like 4 Cutie's (tangerines)
Some Lucky Charms

At my house with Don:
4 Rice Crispy Treats
3 eggs
1 Soup at Hand
Some strawberry Haggen Dazs ice cream
Few packets of seaweed

Back to Don's house:
Half a tub of mango Haggen Dazs ice cream
6 crackers
Several shrimp chips

Yep, pretty impressive. I've just returned from Don's and now I must catch some z's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to leave you a comment, since your probably don't get that many ;-)


<333

Anonymous said...

FK you eat a lot. jk (: