I had stayed up until 4 in the morning finishing my effing essay so I wasn't able to study for my French test or math test. Fortuitously, I already knew the stuff so it wasn't too horrible.
After school, I went to Don's house and watched this show on discovery channel called, "I Shouldn't Be Alive." It was so interesting! Then, I took a long 5 hour nap and Don woke me up around 8:30 to visit B at work like we promised. So we picked up Derek and ate at Apple Bees. She looked so cute and professional in her all black attire.
After that, B got off work and we talked in Don's car for a little bit. Then Don, Derek, and I went to Don's sister's house to play Wii again until 3 in morning. I was exhausted from my long day so we went back to Don's house and had a sleep over! =)
Now, my life is finally back to normal. This week had been long and excruciating. Oh, and I have 2 articles in the paper! Read it!! <3

1 comment:
Wii.. that was fun. Man we have no lives. Me commenting you just proves that i dont.
Post a Comment