Sunday, March 9, 2008

Obsession

I love it. My last 2 days have just been busy, busy, busy.

On Friday, nothing at school was important enough to recall, apart from Fantastics. I brought my cousin, Sugar, with me. Don looked cute on the mattress, as always. It was pretty coool but Sugar had to leave right after so Don, Derek, and I went to Dennys. We were like, complete losers.

Then, I was a bit indolent, so I decided to sleep over Don's house. I had another haunting nightmare, which is the third time in a row at his house this week. It was pretty effing scary but not as much as the first. I really believe thatsomeone doesn't want me sleeping with Don at that house. Totally freaky.

Today, Don woke up at like 10 and woke me up too. Then I went home to get ready and had a pretty productive day. The nightlife was alrighhht. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!



My PoohBear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww my last FANTASTICS!