Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On This Perfect Day


On this perfect day,
Nothing's standing in my way
On this perfect day,
When nothing can go wrong
It's the perfect day,
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon!
I could stay, forever as I am
On this perfect day! -Hoku

Today was awesome and I was very optimistic!

My morning started off great. I felt so relaxed and had a great shower. Hahaha, it was sort of hard to open my eyes though since I didn't sleep until 3 last night. I was working on my big power point presentation for today.

At school, Don brought me yummy cuties to eat!

After, it was time for my presentation! I was super nervous but it surprisingly went really well, thank God.

With that, the rest of the day was just splendid! This girl and I talked for the first time in like years today which was cool because we used to dislike each other. The weather was so pretty and perfect too!!

Hahaha, I'm just so happy and B was in a really good mood too! Yay us!! We need more days like this! <3



2 comments:

Carole said...

Hey Jessica!
Haha, I love reading your blog! And you update daily, like me! Well, I haven't been updating this week cause of school. But otherwise, I update quite a lot. xP I love all your cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Man i was having an off day that day. =X