Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ecstatic and Aggravated


So I have to blog just because I believe I'm officially addicted.

I'm currently annoyed by this "person" who's been giving me a shit load of work to do. He's being such a dickwad. Is that what you call them? Well that would be the perfect name for him.

On the bright side, spring break is coming up!!! Yee yee! And thats with 3 exclamation marks. My calender is pretty booked! Oh and yesterday, Don and I ran into Ashley and Richard at David's Bridal. Totally a coincidence right? We talked for like 45 minutes since we'll be spending 3/4 entire days together. I'm super stoked for our spring break trip with them! It's going to be a blast!

Friday, we went to Wing Stop again! I GOTTA HAVE IT. At night, I went to the talent show which was pretty cool . Wait, what am I saying? It was a complete waste of time. Although, you can pick up the school's newspaper coming out this week and read my article about how "wonderful" and "entertaining" it was. I rock at making things seem awesome. I sort of wish I joined though. It would be so cute if PoohBear and I sang a duet together, from like High School Musical or something.

P.s. I miss my PoohBear terribly!! Why do I always have to miss you so much?

This is what my day mostly consist of. Smiles and bursts of laughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WINGSTOP!!!!!!!!!! we must go tomorrow. I could really use the protein!