Monday, February 25, 2008

Rejected

So today was a scary-ugly-tired day.

I woke up with a scary dream, so my morning already started awful. and scary. I woke up early and for some reason, I didn't have enough time to get ready so I just went to school looking like a mess. When I got to school, I felt extremely ugly and I seriously was not even sporting any makeup.

Oh, and during Chem, Ms. Hart told us something I found to be VERY scary. In short, she told us that you can't see what you don't believe. It went more in detail and she gave us some examples that just totally freaked me out and is currently freaking me out. I also explained to her that I had been having scary dreams and she told me that meant there was something I'm deeply worried about and my body is saying that I really don't have to be too worried about it. I think it's my English essay/project.

So as the day went on, I just wanted to go home and roll up in my snuggling warm Don sweater. The good news about today was that I finished my math homework in class and also during English, a very sincere gentleman did an extremely nice and helpful thing for me, even though it meant sacrificing himself. He's a total life savior. <3

So finally after my ugly, disgusting day, I was able to go home. But then, I went to Don's house right after school and even though I wasn't wearing any makeup still, I felt much better and natural rather then just hideous. School just gives me a mucky feeling.

Around 8, we went to Valley Fair and that's where the rejection starts taking place. It wasn't really too dreadful though. It's just that every place doesn't hire until you're 18!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeahh i felt soo bad for this day. You`ll get a job soon. M****!