As the school day went on, I felt as if I were stuck in the median of a quandary. Well I wouldn't like to share it because it doesn't exactly have to do with me.
So for some reason, I liked 2nd period. Haha, wink. Then 5th period was fun as always, journalism. Lot's of camera whoring from Replica and I.
Oh!! It was so weird. Last night, I had a dream that my math teacher wouldn't give us any homework today and fortuitously, she didn't! She had gone over explaining our math homework from Friday too long so she wasn't able to teach the lesson, resulting in no homework for 2 days! Yay!
Then after school, I went to S.F. with Don and it was quite stressful. We tried to find outfits for Sadies. Nothing. We could totally not agree. Everything I wanted was too "pink" or "gay" and everything he wanted to wear was so fugly! Like, the ugliest colors you could think of, mixed together in one shirt. Ew and gag.
Although, sushi has made me feel much more content!
Omg, I fucking love my Replica!

1 comment:
Replica loves you too betch!
Omg, I thought you made up that words fortuistuly X_X
SO hard! What does it mean?!
Post a Comment