So today was so fun and romantic and just beautiful and exquisite!! <3>Don! In addition, today was his super 18th birthday!!! Yay him!
This morning, we went to get McDonalds which totally started the day off good.
Let's see, school was pleasant, especially with the sunny weather. Bleh, math test. I had lots of fun in Journalism interviewing my favorite people!! =D So much fun. Everything was pretty fun except for some over dramatic commercialized drama.
Then, after school, Birthday Boy and I went to get slurpees. After, went to Birthday Boy's house for like 30 minutes. Then, we found ourselves making our way to my house to have some adult Birthday Boy fun. Jk!
Before we knew it, it was 5 and I got ready to go to Birthday Boy's birthday dinner with just a few friends at Maggianos. When we were getting in the car to go back to Birthday Boy's house so that he could get ready, I made a completely clumsy move. I knocked over my 1/4 slurpee drink and spilled it all over Birthday Boy's car floor. Inept me.
So then we went to Birthday Boy's house so he could get ready while I completely cleaned his car for him! Total <3.> After, we went to pick up the following people up in the subsequent order: Derek, Alex D., then Zaharra.
When we finally made it to Maggiano's, we had to wait an entire hour for Jordan, Jenn, and Jean to arrive. So, dinner started at 9 instead of 8 like it was suppose too. Tonight was though and Aaron came also, looking very sophisticated, as always. Even though the dinner was delayed and fleeting, i would have to say it was a night well spent.
Birthday Boy says he had a great time too, especially thanks to me!
Happy Birthday Don! Loves you <3




2 comments:
Big ass lip$$
whered you get your dress from?
OOPS don't answer, some people will totally jack it! Just tell me in Journalism<3
Yeah.. that was a fun day
Post a Comment