So I totally can't wait to tell you about my sustained day.
First, I woke up at 7 in the morning and drove to Los Gatos for 2 hours. I was so effing exasperated, I never wanted to sock some one so badly... well maybe I have. But enough about that.
When I came home, I made soup, did laundry, got pretty, and M came around 12.
From there, we went to B's house and she had just woken up so M and I waited in the car for like 30 minutes until she was done getting ready.
Then we went to Forever 21 to look for white dresses but didn't find any. B got some flip flops and M got cute, black work pants for her new job at Macaroni Grill tomorrow! Exciting!
After that, we went to Thrifty's for ice cream!!
Next, we found ourselves making our way to M's house to get ready for the revelry.
Yes, the gala was fun indeed. We soaked up the sun, danced around, and laughed.
Then we went back to M's house to decide what to do and we settled on going to McDonalds which was very yummy.
Now it's only 5 and I'm pooped.

3 comments:
You blogged right when you got home huh ?
<3333
I know where these pics are frommmmm!
=O infact i think i could retake these for you guys and instead of having those ugly fence and homes in the background, i can set the camera super high pointing down at you guys so it looks like you guys are completed surrounded by flowers and only flowers (:
Post a Comment