So today's morning was superb.
Oh god, it felt so good waking up with the sun already out.
So this morning, I woke up at 9 because of stupid Derek. Then, I got ready and Don picked me up with Derek and Nick at 10. After, we headed to IHOP to eat!! It was yummy and a very good morning but I was so full!!
School was splendid. The periods were easy, went by fast, and everyone seemed to be in a good mood.
After school, I went with Don to get his hair cut and I must admit that it looks much better. Then, we headed to Valley Fair and I got extremely frustrated with deciding what to wear for Sadies. I never really noticed how different me and Don were.
At night, I was supposed to go to dinner with Don and my family but a whole bunch of complications came up and I decided not to go anymore. I didn't want to go to dinner in bad mood so now, I must start on stupid Journalism. Hopefully tomorrow over all will be a better day.
Omg, Chad is so exactly like me. It's freaking scary! We keep saying the same things at the same time and we both like things that are totally out of the norm... o_o!
There's candy in my mouth...

1 comment:
AWWWWWWWWWW I miss that schedule! ihop was soo good. Man that was a fun 3 days.
Post a Comment