
Happy birthday to Sharon and Heather! Tonight was a blast.
Singing at karaoke bars, getting dumb in the car, and dancing our asses off for 3 hours straight was such classic family time. I love them.
I'm still so exhausted and still hot from all of that dancing and ass smacking, hahaha. I feel like it's so early still! Someone take me out!
Ohh, I must write this down so that I can remember it in future. Last night, I had a dream that I was a princess and a dragon fell madly in love with me. Since the dragon was in love with me, he wanted to kidnap me so that I would be his. Before I knew it, I was running for my life. Then the villagers took me into a stone chamber where they locked me up so that the dragon couldn't get to me. I love the feeling of being desired. =)

1 comment:
This was a free day for me! (:
Post a Comment