Thursday, April 3, 2008

Is it AM or PM?!

So today was another zombie day! Ugh.

I ended up pulling an all nighter with Cake, going to school early to interview, spending my entire lunch writing and freaking out, and I still wasn't competent of finishing my story. I'm so sad... and extremely petrified at the same time. Crowther is so scary and I hate disappointing people.

After school, Don and I ran into Ashley once again at Secretive Place X. Hahaha, it was like "an orgasm in my mouth." But consequently, I had passed out right after Don left my house up until now. When i woke up, I was freaking out like crazy because I wasn't sure if it was 7 in the morning.. or at night. Thank goodness, it was at night because I have a whole lot of test and quizzes to study for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mannnnn I'm craving it again.. =P and we actually ran into Ashley and Leon Ko.