Saturday, April 26, 2008

By Hook Or By Crook


So somehow... Don and I found ourselves making our way to Sacramento and spending the night at his sister's yesterday.

Interesting... Well, Don and I love new experiences! It all started when KP wanted to see her boyfriend who goes to Davis, but of course, Don didn't want her to take the Amtrack by herself so we ended up driving her. Then we decided to visit Don's sister even though she comes down to San Jose almost every weekend. She took us around and out to Mimi's Cafe which gave off the warmest feeling inside. Then we went back to her place and watched part of Enchanted and fell asleep. In the morning, Don and I went to the JellyBelly store and finally headed home.

Lately, I've been feeling a lot more in touch with my intuitive side and learning what makes me really happy and finding out what I really want out of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we're not never doing that again! haha when we got lost, I was soo terrified but I tried to keep that from you so you would just be lax, thank god for verizon navigation! Oh, wasn't it so confortable at my sisters place? I enjoyed my time there. Felt like a whole weekend when it was just a night (: