Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Alleviated

My life is finally back at ease...

There were these two weeks where I was just packed with homework every night and weekend. Phew, as cliché as it sounds, I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Today, Don and I ate 50 wings together at Wingstop. I must admit that I was pretty close to vomiting on my 23rd, 24th wing but Tom and everyone really didn't believe that we could do it, so we just had to prove them wrong. After, Don and I had a total food coma at his house and didn't wake up until 9:45. Ugh, I feel like a fat ass, especially since I can't even squeeze into my prom dress yet. I must diet, soon!

But yeah, life is chill... for the moment at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

50 wings! we're champs :up: yeah, we basically wasted 30 dollars plus on wings that kept us occupied for an hour out the 24 in a day. Then we put our day to waste by sleeping for 4 hours during daylight. Ohhh Whee!