There are just so many things to do, it seems as if I just don't have any time to sleep. Sigh...
So I've pulled 2 all nighters in just a week and I'm feeling pretty damn brain dead right now.
Yesterday, I stayed up doing journalism, once again. If you plan on taking the class next year, you've been warned.
Since I stayed up all night yesterday, I hoped to sleep early today but I'm just so busy.
After school, I went with Don to get his hair cut while I did my home work in the car. Then we went to Blossoms to look for a prom dress. Once again, there wasn't anything I liked without being over $400. After, we headed home to change into something a little bit more formal. Then we headed to the photography award show event where my PoohBear received an award and prize for "Best Portfolio" out of the district. I'm so proud of him!
Finally after the event was over, I had to hurry home by 8 to make quiches for French.
Now, I'm pooped and believe that I've reached my max. I can't even read and I feel like I'm losing my mind! Night. A very good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blossoms.. we were just there today too
Post a Comment