Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Superfluous Life


So this must be like... the longest period I haven't blogged for. But my life has finally come across some things worthy to blog about.

Well some but not much has changed. I bought my prom dress which I find to be quite abhorrent now but Mimi is making me learn to like it. I also had an interview with Pasta Pomodoro but they told me to give them another couple days to see if they'll hire me. They left me on a very positive and hopeful note by telling me that I had a 95% chance of being hired. Oh, and lately, I feel like my career goals are being projected on reality television shows! For instance, my mind has been set on majoring in Broadcast Journalism and people on the Real World are on there to get a boost in their careers! Then there's that new show, The Paper, which is actually like our Journalism class at PHHS.

So the date is 4/20! So Happy 4/20 to everyone! And no, I did not/will not participate in any 4/20 traditions. Last night was interesting, new, and entertaining in a way, and I'm talking about after the party.

Today, I love my PoohBear, or should I say boy friend? even more then ever! I feel so mushy gushy gushy! Hahaha, even though it grosses most people out, I love it! Yay for me! Today, we woke up all lovey dovey like a new married couple! Around 5, we attended church to congratulate Myleen on her conformation. Then we went to sushi with my family and Don just looked so cute! I can't wait for Don to drop off my brother at the air port tomorrow so he could finish telling us his joke! I'm a big ass sucker for jokes!

P.s. I'm so behind in almost all of my classes. Too many things coming to me at once! SAT's, prom, school, work?, friends, boyfriend, life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This day was interesting, so glad you got your prom dress at least 2 weeks before prom. Phew. There were lots of people from our school at confirmation eh? Oh dinner was interesting. Your mom kept staring at my gauge. It was awkward...