Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Victuals

Today was another average day filled with ordinary activities. I could honestly tell you that it's not worth the time reading my blog since my life has been full of lackluster, especially compared to my friends who are living the times of their lives.

After school, Don and I headed to my house so I could have a shrimp cup of noodle. Haha, he totally treats me like the princess I am <1:p . Then, we stayed at mi casa for a bit and later went to his house to discover that his mom needed groceries. So, we decided to have some fun Jessica&Don adventures at Costco.

Well before Costco, we were at the gas station for a bit, haha. It was quite embarrassing. After I finished pumping, I couldn't start up the freaking engine so Don had to take over. We were literally sitting there for like 5 minutes. I was also trying to locate my mascara though.

Costco was an enjoyable quest. I'll admit I was not acting up to my age but "girls just wanna have fun!"

After, we went back to Don's house where he made us a tuna sandwich. Then, his sister started obsessing with my handwriting again. Before I knew it, we were playing the oddest games where we were balancing pencils on our upper lips. It was extremely entertaining.

Then Don fed me a couple of eggs and I fell fast asleep in his bed for about an hour. Now, I have really bad cramps!


Cuties!
A Water Wonderland! Jk, I forced him to sit there! ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeahh you were pretty much acting like a 10 year old. Anyways that was fun.