Sunday, March 2, 2008

That Was Effing Scary


So, something very frightening happened to me last night. Too scary to talk about. I'm just glad I had Don holding me.

Now, I'm very tired since I didn't sleep until 5:30 in the morning because I was so scared! But today, I left the house around 3 and went with Don and KP to McDs (that rhymed!). Then we went to a very unique candy store that I love! By the time we got back, it was like 5:30.

So after, we went back to Don's house and we played golf on the Wii and I practically wrote Don's little sister's essay for her.

Then we decided to actually go to Golf Land and golf with Jordan and Jenn which was a blast! But too cold for me.

But really, what was that yesterday? Just a fixation of my imagination? Am I contemplating about this too much? Is there something out of the ordinary that runs in my family? I'm quite frightened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golfing was fun. I totally kicked everybody's ass though. ;]