Sunday, March 23, 2008

Feelin' Good


All I can say is... IT'S SPRING BREAK BABY!

The first day of Spring Break started off very well. I had a very luminous shower where I could see the sun as I sluiced myself in the spell of rain. Then PoohBear took me shopping at Standford and it was an oh so beautiful day. At night, we astonishingly hit up a couple parties, both were pretty whack though. The exciting thing was that Don took his first party shot with me!! =D. That HAS to be memorable because Don is such a good little angel.

Today is Easter!! Yay!! I LOVE EGGS! I plan on devouring at least 10 today and I've already had 3 at church. Yes, I went to church, but disgracefully fell into a deep sleep. Staying awake for 21 hours and then only catching 6 hours of sleep is not the brightest idea.

I can't wait to see what new revelations will come my way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shopping for dresses. BORING! Ice cream was yummy though.