
So today was a very productive day.
I started to make a flip book of Ashley and I during French 3. So like in the flip book... I'm walking with my head down and it's raining over my head, and I'm sad. Then, Ashley comes to bring me a flower and rain cloud above my head starts to go away and we become happy happy friends jumping around! Hahaha, I only have like... 7 pages done.
My "Thats What Girls Do" ring tone went off in Math class during 6th period.
So right after school, Don and I went to his house so he could pick up some school things to do homework at my house. He was getting quite annoyed of me on the way, but it's just so much fun! Haha, then we went to my house and laid in bed to watch this scary ghost thing on Discovery Channel and then... around 5, we started doing homework. Well I was. Don was looking at electric pepper shakers online. What a loser. And I was writing his essay for him! Gosh, well then my mom came home so Don left because he didn't want to go with us to Safeway. So my mom, my step dad, and I drove to Safeway and I bought lots of foood. Oh! And I saw Michelle Nguyen! It's like we were trying to talk as past as possible to catch up on EVERYTHING. And we were both having really bad cramps.
That was basically my day, time to do some English writes ups and edit (do) Don's essay. <3 =)

1 comment:
this girl looks like a fatter you!
Post a Comment