Thursday, January 24, 2008

Elves


Why yes, I do enjoy taking pictures with Chad during journalism.

I was pretty happy today. Haha, but I was kind of disappointed after school. I found out that I could have actually gotten a B- or higher in math if I actually studied for the finals... I thought I had like a C- so I thought it would be pointless... I hate how she doesn't post grades on schoolloop or carry her grade book with her. Grr! But she said if I get an A next semester, I won't have to take summer school so I guess it's not too bad.

Well Journalism cheered me up! Haha, and YES, I got my story done last night! I stayed up until 2 writing it and it still sucked. But it's okay, no one will be interested in it. But yeah..., it was so relaxing and stress-free during Journalism! Chad and I took lots of pictures of us imitating the people in our class. =). Although, the one above is us being elves.

2 comments:

CAKEZ said...

Your about me picture on here cracks me up!<3 Oh and I sure indeed love our Elf pictures! Tommorrow we should take pics of Andrew and put them up! MWHAHAHAHAHA.


Love ya bitch,

xoxo Chaddycakez.

CAKEZ said...

At the time I was talking about a boy named Phillip (I thinK?) But M is hot too. *melts