So I didn't go to school on Friday because I think I had food poisoning in the morning.. due to Popeyes! Fuck that place. I'm not really sure though. Well that day felt extremely long. I was going to go to school during second period but I fell back asleep and ended up skipping the whole day. Then M and my new friend, Tommy came over after school and we hung out and talked. It was nice meeting him.
On Saturday... hmm... I think I spent the day with Don, yes I did. It was fun!!! Haha, we did many things like getting me bread, going back and forth to his house and my house. Oh! I remember now, we were looking for something to eat for the longest time.. like an hour at Safeway and then Savemart. I got Cambell's Mushroom Soup and he got this really bug Cup of Noodles and Easy Mac and Cheese. I hate cheese. Then we went to my house to eat, have long conversations, and snuggle. Favorite. Don just said, "After that was fun." HAHAHA.
Today, was an embarrassing morning.. Don!! Gosh, well too much to explain but it was funny. And I think Don just fell asleep now... on the phone. B and M should be coming any time now too. I have lots of homework. Oh, my dream was so weird! I was on Christmas Break in France.. during a very strange period in history, but it was fun and lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love bread, bring me some choco-berries! That tube of strawberryliciousness pleassse! I'm so having cravings. :O
And how cute you and Don! And he has good taste, I love MAc&cheese.
Man I was starrrrrrrrrrving that day.
Post a Comment