Today was very odd. So first, B woke me up at like 10 and says, "Rise and shine! Get ready!" I was extremely tired and more cranky then usual. So, I got ready and then she came to get me and we went to get these coffee packets for M. After, we went to pick M up and headed to the bank so B could cash her check. Then, we went to Baskin Robins to get ice cream!! Yay! I ate the most though... haha. So after, we went to a ball. It was lots of fun and quite embarrassing. But M had an emergency so we drove her to her cousin's house.
It was so weird because it started raining. hard. out of NO WHERE. I thought it was actually funny though but we were in a rush to get M to her cousin's. So after we dropped her off, it started hailing out of NO WHERE. So effing strange. So B didn't want to drive around because she couldn't see anything so we went to my house and sat in front until we thought of something to do. So we decided to go inside my house and think of something to do. Oh yeah, and then it got sunny. So I was just thinking of anything to do like... jump off a roof, go swimming, go to the beach, go to Michaels and make arts and crafts, or break into someone's house... HAHAHA. But she insulted everything I thought of. But then, I came up with going to this place called Petroglifs but we decided not to go there and then I thought of going to Body World but B was just disgusted when I told her. So then, I started talking about how I wanted Beef Jerky, so we went to 7/11.
B got a slurpee and I didn't get anything because we were going to meet up with Don and Derek at Red Robin's after. But they were at Stoneridge so we went to Costco to look around until they came back. We spent about 5 minutes in Costco... Then, we headed to Red Robins. It was yummy, again! I finished a WHOLE burger :) <3. style="font-weight: bold;">B had to drop off her little sister at school first.
On the way back, Don called B's phone and was like, "Why isn't Jessica picking up her phone?" And that's when I realized I lost my phone at Red Robin's! I really thought Don took it but I called it and this umm.. "ghetto" girl picked up and told me to go back to Eastridge. So we went all the way back to Eastridge and that bitch said she wasn't there anymore. So, I kept calling and calling and she kept hanging up. I know, what a bitch. That's when I realized she wasn't going to give me my phone back, so I suspended it. I was scared to tell my parents but they said they would take me to get a new one later on that night which made me so happy because my phone was broken anywase.
So then, we went to Don's house, us 4, and we just talked and hung out for about an hour or two. I had fun. Then, my mom picked me up and I got a new phone!! I love it! It's the new light blue chocolate. And it's way better then my pink one.
Then, around 8:30, Don came over and we watched t.v. and snuggled on my couch. The End.
Haha, yeah, we're embarrassing...

1 comment:
Yeah we went to a "ball" Now I know the truth! but i wouldn't want to embarris you on here would i?
Post a Comment